Friday 13 February 2015

Review Remington curling wand

Hi Guys

So I bought a Remington curling wand in January. However I do use heat on my hair that often so I wanted to make sure that my review was truthful and honest. I purchased it on  Amazon which I like using for reasonable prices. If you look at the different times I have used the wand in the pictures below. 

This is where my hair was in it's natural state. I didn't straighten it before curling it. It's helps if you growing out damage and the bottom doesn't curl as well any more.





All the rest I had blow dried my hair straight then used the curling wand. I am now a big advocate for heat protection. Now even more that I took 2 years to get my natural curl back.

Hope this is helpful to you. This wand works well on all types of hair. If your hair is naturally straight I would suggest that you use a holding spray after each section of hair so the curls don't drop. 
Hope this is helpful and enjoy. 

P.S Click on Amazon for the link for the price. 

Love Sultaana xox

No comments: