Monday 2 March 2015

The Midi Skirt

Hi Guys...

A few weeks ago I when out for lunch with a lovely friend. I don't normally dress up during the day in heels for a lunch but I got these lovely heels that are just so comfy. Also she and I love to dress up.  So if you stuck for a outfit in the work place work  or a need to dress smart for a meal of some sort, causal meeting or event. I hope this outfit gives you some ideas.

I believe that there should be at least one outfit that is smart in your wardrobe. You never know when you may need to dress smart for something important and not have anything to wear. Trust me I been there, most of us have. Then have to go and buy something when you maybe strapped for cash. 
Guilty!  that Top shop store card comes in handy!

Gold Chunky Necklace- New Look
Benefit Lipstick- Espionage (Discontinued)



Nail colour: Maybelline colour show -  Burgundy Kiss

I love the print on the skirt it's subtle. As you see my toes match my lips which was not intentional.
Black and Gold Waist Belt - New Look

Hand Bag - New Look
Black Vest Top - Primark
Purple Blazer - H & M
Burgundy Midi Skirt - International
Nude Heels - Zara

Now I'm not at all a big heel wearer but these heels from Zara I managed to wear all around Leeds City Centre. This is great for me as the only other heels I can do that with are Platforms and Wedges. Mostly all closed if not I feel like my toes are slipping out more so the higher they are from heel to ball of the foot.


I never been big on skirts being more of a tomboy growing up. I some what grew out of it but I still have my days. This is a breathable skirt even though it only allows me to take small steps. Which I was good with in heels. lol

If you not into skirts like I am most of the time wear a nice pair of pants or just a dress and a blazer. 
Let me know what you think! If would like to see different looks for smart wear as I know some people may not like skirts. Drop me a comment.

All comments welcome. If you like Please subscribe. New year and more Posts coming.

Love Sultaana xxx :)

1 comment:

LorraineLoveOx said...

Love your outfit honey:) x