Sunday 7 June 2015

Summer dress

Hi guys...

Hope everyone is well. So sorry I have been neglecting my blog. I have a few outfits that will be coming after this. I will try be a lot more regular. 

So Britain has been taking it's time to show some beautiful sunny weather. I mean the 1st of June was freezing cold. I even had to bring out my heavy coat and layers. Meant showing some skin for a tan. 

So this lovely turquoise halter dress with a beautiful print of the trees and birds. This dress has been hiding out in my wardrobe for a good few years and now being let out.

My normal make up routine except a new eyeshadow from cargo cosmetics 
Lipstick - Mac Up the Amp
Plus I just got my eyebrows done so Yay!!

Demin crop jacket - Best 
Grey handbag - New Look
Tan ballet shoes - Primark

Turquoise dress- Primark

Oh I forgot that I have little black Nike gym shorts under. Just makes me feels little more comfy. This is something I have always done from as young as I could remember. I was a tomboy growing up and hated dresses and skirts. My school uniform was a dress and I had shorts always during summer.

Hope you all good. Students hope you exams and assignments have all gone well and can enjoy your summer.

Love Sultaana xxx

No comments: